Re: MG Decision to make

To: BOB HILL <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Subject: Re: MG Decision to make
From: Linda Gaubert <efg2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:25:24 -0500
For what its worth--I also own a roadster (70) and bought my (?) 73 GT
for my wife to use---she cannot drive the roadster as she sits too low,
but the GT seats seem more padded (or maybe 73 vs 70) but either way she
can use this one, so it is now "her car", and she was supportive of my
3rd acquisition--a 1960 MGA restoration project.  This years Morris
Minor almost did me in though!!!

Get her interested (local clubs can help) and you will soon own both

ED GAUBERT