RE: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB GT - what a wasted trip I made !!!!
From: "Jon Lind" <JLind@ColoradoSkiing.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:22:42 -0700
Isn't it amazing how this happens?  I went and looked at a car that I was
told was in "quite nice" shape.  I get there to find a 1980 B that was
leaking coolant all over the place.  They scramble to get the top radiator
hose working enough to get by, but in the meantime the seller is sitting
there telling me how good the body is (rusted through in several locations)
and how good the interior is (all the metal is rusting, the seat covers have
holes in them, the carpet is shredded, etc.)  What motivates people?  It's
one thing to lie on the phone, but she was standing right there!  Amazing!