Re: MGB Door Crack

To: "Steve Murphy" <k8vo@flyingbeers.org>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Door Crack
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:52:15 -0000
Have a look at my web site and select 'Bee and Vee' and '1990/91'.  I
describe there how I fixed mine, as well as repair and correct adjustment of
the 1/4-light there is a photo correcting what I feel is also a design
weakness.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/
(or if that URL doesn't work try   )