Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v

To: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Best source for MGA/B 6 V. batteries?/ 12v
From: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 14:38:20 -0500
As with most things, the rating systems change just to make comparisons
impossible. A pair of 6v batteries isn't even close to the CCA's of a modern
12 v an a nominal 700 CCA's, and it is easy to afford a 12v with nearly 1000
CCA at a K-mart type store for less than $90.

Oh, yea. if you do go for the paired 6v's, don't forget to check the acid
level every week...

Jim