Re: Determining if car has O/D

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Determining if car has O/D
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:25:03 -0800
Aaahh -- I looked at the VEHICLE number section, since the reference was
to "serial" numbers. Of course, this doesn't help if you don't have the
original engine (I don't, for example), or know if you have the original
engine or not. At that point you might as well just look at the
transmission itself (since it is much more likely that the engine would
have been replaced than that the transmission would have been replaced).

Thanks, Bill

Bill Schooler had this to say:

--

Max Heim