Re: Front a-arm rubber bushings

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>, <Gonaj@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front a-arm rubber bushings
From: "Dean Crowley" <dcdccccckc@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 15:17:43 -0600
I made a treaded rod with large nut on one end and then a large washer, then
the bushing, then the A arm, then another washer, and another large nut.
Tighten the nut and it will screw the bushing into the A arm.  Unscrew the
nut and take off the washer and draw out the threaded rod and you are done.
I also took an old knock off drilled a hole in it, welded a bolt to the back
and ran the threaded rod through it and welded a large nut on the end, and
now have a hub puller, works got.

Sincerely,

Dean