Re: MGB LE A Collectable?

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: MGB LE A Collectable?
From: "Mike Lishego" <mlishego@asheboro.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:52:15 -0500

>>I guarantee that someday soon the LE's will rise in value - but
only
>>the all-original ones.  There's something special about the last
>>year that a car company was in business.
>>

>Someone doesn't like the MGF or believe in the MGH rumors...  :)
>
>Andrew Lundgren

OK, sorry about that.  Maybe I should have said, "The last year MG
was it's own company, the last year the MG badge meant something.
That is, before the Sacred Octagon was slapped on the Montego and
the like, and long before BMW bought the name (but not the soul)."

Better?

Mike Lishego
http://www.mgb.bc.ca/virtualgarage/
1991 Mazda Miata