Re: MGB LE A Collectable?-Reply

To: scotty@dove.net.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB LE A Collectable?-Reply
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:28:00 EST
scotty@dove.net.au writes:

<< >>>>>>>>>>>>snip<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 >Didn't they make all the black ones, LE?  I don't know for sure, but I
 >remember reading that somewhere

 Allen,
          In the USofA, when you ordered your MG, 'for only $600 more you got
 an LE' all these were Black with the LE Package. If you would like a copy of
 what that was I can rustle up the specs and E-Mail them to you.

 Regards,

 Scotty,
 Adelaide,Australia. >>

So, rather than all the black ones being LEs, all the LEs were black.  I was
close.

No need to send specs, I believe you and I can't afford another LBC right now
anyway.  Besides, coming from OZ it would probably be upside down and I'd
have to stand on my head to read it.  <LOL>

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport