RE: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: "'David Hill'" <davhill@cwcom.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: Richard Reynolds <richard.reynolds@bmpddb.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 17:41:45 -0000
OK Dave, - knock off the Morris Traveller (the divorce between me and that
car comes through at the end of the week. A much loved but tempestuous
relationship).  And while we picking holes in my list, scrap the Merc too.
I'll add the Citroen DS to my list instead!

Can't wait... I collect my very first MG in just 2 and a bit hours, the
fifty pound notes are throbbing my pocket!

Richard