Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 11:11:04 -0800
Allen,
        You've been subliminally altered by Bill Eastman's posts.  :^)
However, since Bill Spohn sold him that Jaguar, he's been remarkably absent
from this list, so many may not remember his posts.  Nory (still seen on
the Spridget list I guess) and I had this discussion a couple of years ago,
however, we each had ten cars in the stable.  I guess my four would have to
be:  MGBGT, MGA (twin cam?), Rolls Royce from the 50's, preferably one of
the big ones that the chauffeur drove, and maybe a Jaguar XK 120.  This
changes over time, but they're all British.  I have this remarkable
weakness for British cars.  Nice seeing everyone's lists though.
Nina