Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: Tomsjetta@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 00:37:26 EST
I hope my Midget doesn't take offense to this list, but she's asleep now that
there is salt on the road..

1. 1973 MGB

Say what you will, but this is my favorite year MGB. The most evolved of the
chrome bumpered cars.

2. 1997 Porsche 911 Carrera 2

Last year of the air cooled boxer six. It's been a while now, but I am
speechless every time I drive a 911. What a car.

3. Lotus Esprit SE

The token mid-engine exotic, but more interesting that a 308/328/348 Ferrari.
I can't believe what Lotus made a 4-banger do.

4. 2000 Audi A6 Avant Quattro

One of the prettiest wagons ever made, a fine performer, tons of comfort and
hauling space. Overall a very well-rounded car.

And there it is!

Tom