Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 cars for a perfect garage
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 14:06:04 -0800
Ajhsys@aol.com had this to say:

>Doesn't EVERYBODY listening...er...reading,
>really think that an MGA is just about the MOST beautiful car ever made?  It
>has truly timeless lines.  A thing of beauty and a joy forever.

You know, I'd agree with that except for the grill... I've gotten used to
it but I still remember thinking it looked like a TF radiator made of
silly putty stretched back over the front of an otherwise modern design.
Oh well, they were still experimenting with the modern idiom at that
time. Look at what Triumph did with the TR-2/3... compared to that the A
looks like a Renoir next to a Robert Crumb. We won't even talk about the
Daimler Dart (which someone else brought up, unbelievably)...

Full of opinions this evening...
Max

--

Max Heim