Re: Wire wheel spokes!

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wire wheel spokes!
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:40:38 -0800
It occurs to me to ask, why are you trying to free up these spokes? If
they're broken and need replacing, well then go ahead and break 'em to
get 'em out, and replace them with new ones. But if the wheel is
reasonably true, leave 'em be. If you are trying to true up an obviously
out-of-true wheel, however, and are having this problem, then you are
doubtless correct in surmising that you need a new wheel.

Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149