RE: Wire wheel spokes!

To: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wire wheel spokes!
From: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:12:39 -0700
Yes, maybe I'll do this,  they still look pretty good BUT..... they could
use to be repainted.  I took the car over to one of the body shops in town (
south eastern New Mexico area) and they said they would sand blast them and
paint them for  $125.  but let me ask you this,  if I did get the new rims
where do you get them trued?  No one around here can even balance tires on
the spoke rims let alone true the rims!
Andy 66B