Re: Wire wheel spokes!

To: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: Wire wheel spokes!
From: "John H. Reynolds" <johnr@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 16:39:44 -0600
Why not just break out the loose spokes and replace them with new spokes - sure
is
cheaper than a whole new wheel unless the wheel also needs sandblasted, primed,
painted, etc.  I did this and then figured out the cost - it's not much less
than
buying new painted wheels.  However, even the ads for the new wheels say you are
supposed to have them all trued before putting them on!

John