Re: Carbs and radiator

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Carbs and radiator
From: "T. Keith Vezina" <tkvezina@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:35:01 -0600
I agree with you that water is a better coolant.  That's why more than a
50/50 mix can cause overheating problems.

I do take exception with one thing though.  Electrolytic erosion from
dissimilar metals, not corrosion, is the biggest killer of coolant parts
(especially aluminum).  For more info, see http://www.bmcno.org/RadCap.htm