Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 15:20:42 -0000
If you pull it out to the 'normal' maximum and peer under the dash from the
LHS with a torch you can see the arc and check whether it has the extra
segment with cut-out.  Watch out for any non-standard wiring that may be in
that area, and that goes for the usual two open positions as well.

Of course you get the prize - extra air on those hot hot hot days.

PaulH.