Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?

To: "MGS Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: early B's and air vents in the dash?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 17:03:03 -0000
Remember this?

 > Today's Trivia question:  How many positions does the 'foot'-level
fresh-air
> flap have?

I had a number of replies all saying the same thing:  Three - open, closed
and partially open or partially closed depending on whether the respondent
was a pessimist or an optimist.

Now I can't speak for anyone else but both my 73 roadster and 75 factory V8
have four positions.  The fourth requires a bit of an extra tug than the
others but it is definitely there, right down to the cut-out in the arc that
controls the positioning.

PaulH.