Re: No Flames Please

To: Brad Pace <britclas@ior.com>
Subject: Re: No Flames Please
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:36:49 -0700 (MST)
On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Brad Pace wrote:

> Stupid BRITISH CARS. It does seem the norm though,eh? Does anyone know why
> LUCAS does not build refridgerators? Brad

Not stupid at all.  It wasn't even anything wrong with the electrical
system.  Just a forty year old piece of metal that may have been loose for
thirty something years and finally snapped.  These cars are the best.  If
anything breaks, I can most likely figure it out and fix it and get home.
With a new car the only thing you can do is press the "On-Star" button and
wait for someone to come rescue you.  Have you seen those tv ads?  Makes
me think "losers!"

--
Kevin Sullivan             kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.       www.khoral.com/staff/kevins/mgstuff