Re: 79 B HP rating?

To: mrayborn <mrayborn@merlin.ebicom.net>
Subject: Re: 79 B HP rating?
From: Dan DiBiase <dibiase@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:43:55 -0400
After I purchased my 76 RBB Roadster, I needed a new muffler (to replace
the holed Ansa-type the PO had installed) so I brought it to
Midas/Meineke/whatever. The technician was so taken with the car that
after he put the new muffler on, he found a chrome tailpipe that is
about 2.5 inches in diameter and put that on. Talk about a nice throaty
sounds! Makes parallel parking a lot of fun, when you hear that sound
bounce off the car behind. People wonder why it takes me 17 turns to get
into a spot......!

Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Roadster