Re: Sound deadening

To: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sound deadening
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 12:13:24 -0700
Carl,  I put in SorboPads in my MG and Karmann Ghia and boy do they work
great. This material is a virgin conglomerate made of some kind fancy
polymer fiber. The sheets are not to thick that impair putting your carpet
and glue on very easily. The MG kit precut cost 37$ dead cheap compaired to
other brands and as I said works wonders.

Oh, remember the Volvo you looked at for me in NH? restoration is on it
way. I put the stuff in that car also. Let me know if you are interested in
the SorboPads.

Enrique
SPAN Inc (Miami Forwarding office)
10580 NW 8th Lane