RE: Sound deadening

To: ATWEDITOR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Sound deadening
From: "Reynolds,John" <JOHNR@mail.nwmissouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:56:27 -0500
The asphalt based material you refer to is available from Victoria British
(and I suspect from MM, too) custom cut for MGs (this looks like the same
stuff they came from the factory with that is painted body color and fits
between the ribs in the floor pan).  It's not necessarily cheap, but is
available.

John Reynolds
1979 MGB (in restoration)