Re: Sound deadening

To: "'cfrench@cybertours.com'" <cfrench@cybertours.com>,
Subject: Re: Sound deadening
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:50:49 -0300
Carl;

I am looking to reduce the noise level in my B as well.  I called around
town to see who sold automotive sound deadening material and found an
automotive upholstery shop that would sell me a felt-like automotive carpet
underlay which is 6 ft wide and they sell it by the yard at $20/yd.  That's
in Canadian dollars too, much cheaper than the sound mats you find
advertised in the big name catalogues.  The only minor drawback is that it
does not have the heat reflecting foil on one side.

Mark
73 MGB GT