Re: Final bugs before inspection

To: "Geoffrey Gallaway" <geoffeg@sloth.org>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Final bugs before inspection
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 21:04:36 +0100
That'll probably be the flasher unit itself, the hazard unit, unlike the
turn signals is pretty impervious to bad connections.

If the handle is stuck in the down position it could be either a siezed
cable or the handle pivot siezed in its bush.  The latter is a seat-out job.
If the cable was broken the handle should move freely.  If the cable were
seized in the on, or partially on, position the handle would still move.

PaulH.