Re: MGB Heater Water Control Valve - Bad Engineering and Design

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Heater Water Control Valve - Bad Engineering and Design
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:40:40 -0700
Yes, I was thinking of the very hardware-store-looking heater valves in
TR-3s and other more primitive LBCs. You have to open the hood to adjust
it, but you'd definitely have a higher-flow, more foolproof device.
Probably cheaper going the plumbing supply route than figuring out if a
TR or Sprite one would fit. The only downer would be slower warm up in
winter (assuming you'd left it open)..

wcameyer had this to say:

--

Max Heim