Re: Sound deadening

To: "James Nazarian Jr" <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Sound deadening
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 16:14:04 -0400
I will look and see tonight, if I can find the old receipts. Iwas working
to get the Midget running after 6 yrs sitting and kept all the receipts
to see what it cost to get it running again. Never did add them up,
didn't want to show the then SO.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 5/11/00 3:46 PM, James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU
made the profound statement: