Re: Head Gasket? Valves? Rings?

To: "James H. Nazarian" <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Head Gasket? Valves? Rings?
From: "wcameyer" <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:39:39 -0700
Valve!

Pulled the head Saturday:  hole in #3 exhaust valve!  Also, #2 exh was a bit
thin, so we're replacing all four exh valves.

Why #3?  I've seen three burned exh valves in B engines - all have been #3!

Will have it back on the road for this weekend's festivities.  The AZ MG
Club has its annual Prescott Run, with cocktails and dinner at my place.
The Prescott MIle Hi British Club will also be there, plus we have its
Jerome Hill Climb run, from breakfast through lunch, then back, on Sunday!

Bill