Re: Octain booster and compression ratios

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Octain booster and compression ratios
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 17:03:58 -0400
Max et al,

A.  IMHO, anyone who needs to run 100+ octane fuel in an MG because of run on,
needs to fix his motor not his octane.

B.  From what I have read recently, there is more pollution being emitted by
lawn
mowers in this country (USA), than by automobiles; seriously...... I read
that...... honest! Our MG emissions are not too likely to cause any birth
defects
soon.

C.  Whatsa tree hugger??????

D.  My BMW motorcycle has a catalytic converter. Therefore, I only feel guilty
when I mow the lawn, but not when I ride the Beemer. HeeeHeeee! Convenient isn't
it???

Jim (the elder)