Re: Ideal MGB Year?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Year?
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 07:35:49 EDT
In the interest of sanity maybe the ideal year is whatever you have.
I know my RBB isn't the most sought after and it still needs a lot of work to
make it an eye catcher but I really enjoy driving it no matter what I have
heard about how earlier suspensions that out perform it.  I'm not raceing, I
just use it as a commuter on nice days or when my Detroit iron is sick.  Did
I just make an oxymoron?  Anyhow it's fun to drive and a pleasure to know
that I can keep it running w/o a 1/4 million in special tools and analysers.

George
'76 MGB