Re: Ideal MGB Year?

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Year?
From: "Diane S." <cessna@speakeasy.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 08:00:06 -0700
I think the ideal year is by gosh the year I have ! 1977 !
4 speed syncho w overdrive, very large engine bay, and the v8 is a drop in.
larger radiator, electric fans, and an easy ability to drop the suspension
down if I feel like it.
the rubber bumpers have actually come in handy, or better said I would of
had several hundred dollars in repairs once.