Re: Ideal MGB Year?

To: hdr@excitecorp.com
Subject: Re: Ideal MGB Year?
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:03:54 -0600
Scott:

I agree 100%. I have a '62 and a '63 and prefer them to any of the
rubber-bumper Bs that I have had in the past. On the other hand, I had a
'69 with overdrive and it was excellent too. I put overdrive into the
'62 and that makes a lot of difference on the highway!!! Top speed (done
once) was around 105 mph.

But I still prefer my A to any of my Bs!!

Dave Q.

MGBs 62, '63, '65 roadsters; '69 GT
MGAs '59 Twin-Cam roadster; '57 coupe