Re: Car accident

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car accident
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:25:30 -0600
I'm not a lawyer, but I've had enough dealings with insurance companies.
Their obligation is to make you "whole" - which means that you should be
reimbursed adequately to the cost to replace your loss. Doug took the
correct steps.

Unfortunately, most people (including myself in my younger days) end up
taking less than they should. $800 for a total write off might be fair if
you have a rust bucket.

Battle on.

David
67 BGT