Re: Car accident

To: "Steven Miller" <bonding@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Car accident
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:19:07 -0400
Sigh, so sorry to hear your story. I'm wondering ...if the insurance
company will give you $2000 but you know you need $4000 to fix it as
attested to by a repair shop, can you sue the person individually for the
difference for loss of property?  That is a question that I've thought
about on hearing a few of these stories.
(I'm not the litergeous type but I really like my B.)

Any lawyers on the list?

Bill
'76B