Re: Classic insurance

To: "Charley & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Classic insurance
From: "Tim Economu" <economu@whidbey.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:47:04 -0700
CR:
You are right. They don't want to insure routinely driven cars. They also
seem to not have a concrete definition of "routine". I am going to call them
(and check my policy) to see if I can get a more definite answer from them,
hopefully in writing. I'll report back to the list what I find.
Kind regards..
Tim