RE: Classic insurance

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Classic insurance
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 15:07:50 -0600
This list is unbelievable.  I call the 1-800 information operator, "sorry sir,
Hagerty doesn't
have an 800 number".  So I post my request to this list and within 10 minutes I
have two

Thanks Tim E. and David L.  Just so the rest of you know I'll pass on the info.

"They are at 800-992-4050 and are also on line if you want to get an instant
quote at
www.hagerty.com.

But this list has kept them busy today, though."

As I type this, my fax started running, Hagerty is already faxing the quote to
me!

By the way, I decided to call my "old" insurer, JC Taylor.  They close at
4:00pm eastern time on
Fridays.  Of course that's 2:00pm here in Denver.  Is that any way to run a
business?

Larry Hoy