Re: Classic insurance

To: Tim Economu <economu@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: Classic insurance
From: BMC <bmc-1@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 11:42:29 -0700
To everyone.......
 I have had Hagery for almost 14 years insuring various cars.... I like them
over some of the other companies out there like JC Taylor and American
Collectors because if you own more than one car there is only one liability
payment for all of the cars......  each car gets a separate collision statement
thou.  I have my 1970 Harley Davidson (its the only Amerikan beast that I own)
on the same policy as my LBC's. Recently me and my bike were rear-ended and I
had to make a claim against them  (and the bloody bastard left me lying in the
street in rush hour traffic in a busy intersection in Phoenix.)  They were very
good about.  They sent a local rep to inspect the bike and worked with the shop
and I got my bike fixed at no cost out of pocket other than a bit of road rash
and some bruising to me, luckily I had my heavy black leather jacket on.   As a
English car repair shop we have dealt with them on several claims for customers
and they're great to work with......   I have had no other claims with them and
highly recomend them.

Jon Nyhus