RE: Fastest in the west

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fastest in the west
From: "John J. Black" <transmancat@bbnow.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:22:43 -0700
Hi Guys
My original question was what is the fastest speed ever attained by a 4 pot
non streamlined MGB, so far the highest seems to be 131 mph, geared better
150 should be easily attainable. I wonder................ Ooops, raised
eyebrows from a sick wife, better keep this idea quiet!

Regards
John J Black
Waterloo Drivetrain Systems
http://www.waterloo-dtr.com