Re: Pos to neg

To: Maffei Andrew P SSgt 27 LG/LGQPT <Andrew.Maffei@cannon.af.mil>,
Subject: Re: Pos to neg
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@WLSC.WVNET.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:49:49 -0400
Well, I don't have that problem because my tach is mechanical drive.
Yours is electric and requires you to take it out of the instrument
panel , I believe take the tach rear cover off and "reverse" the coiled
wire located inside. At one time there were detailed instructions on how
to do this in a Moss Motors catalog or magazine. Perhaps someone can
help you with that. I don't know the exact process.

Brian Warmuth