Pos to neg

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pos to neg
From: Brian Warmuth <warmuthb@WLSC.WVNET.EDU>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:28:20 -0400
I suppose this topic has been covered before and there are probably some
web-pages which deal with the specifics of the process, but I would like
to convert my MGA from the positive ground to negative ground
arrangement.  I believe it is fairly easily done, but does anybody have
a step-by-step?  It has the original fuel pump, however I have a rebuilt
one (converted to operate on negative ground) to install. Since the car
has no "electrical" gauge do you just switch the battery ground, switch
the coil wires, and re-polarize the generator?

Mucho TIA!
Brian Warmuth
52 TD (Rhd), 58 ZB, 59 MGA (1500), 60 Farina Magnette