Re: Octane and altitude ratios???

To: James Nazarian Jr <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios???
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:00:46 -0600 (MDT)
I have usually run the highest grade (since we are both in Co it is the same as
your, I work about 15 min outside of boulder) in my '68 engine. Now I have a
'77 with lower compression.  Probably won't matter a bit either way.  There is
actaully 2 places I know of in the area that will pre-mix a lead substitute
fuel and call it regular out of the pump.  I used that until I replaced my head
with the AL one.