Re: Octane and altitude ratios???

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Octane and altitude ratios???
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:32:40 -0400
If I recall, you really need to apply Boyle's Law with an
adiabatic cross component and then iterate using Lipshitz Theorum.
Of course you must hold all the lower order variables constant to
simulate steady state thermal dissipation.

BTW this will not tell you anything at all about your flux core
status or when the dilithium crystals are about to blow.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug