Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:30:33 -0600 (MDT)
Hey Barney, the green button's broke, I want my money back.
When I click on it it goes to a blank page.  Then again it
might be wonderful netscape 4.04 on FreeBSD but who knows.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari