ATW Rally pictures from Day 63

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:37:09 -0500
Well it's a little slow going, but I'm getting there.  With about 150
pictures to post, and putting them all on web pages with thumbnail links
and such, and sending it up with a dial up modem to boot, this could take
longer to install on the server that it did to drive through four states to
get the pictures.  But It's about 40% complete, and there's some good stuff
to view, so start here:
    http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/atwr

After the first page and a dozen images to get you started you will find
that all of the Vintageant (pre-WW2 model) rally cars are there, nearly 50
pictures of 14 cars, except that the 1913 Silver Ghost is not there because
it retired from the rally.  I like the old stuff best, so I did that first.
 When you get to the link for the Classic and Historic cars you will find a
dead end with the road under construction.  Have some more patience, and
I'll let you know when I have the "newer" cars on line.

Enjoy the browsing,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and lots of new friends)
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg