Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63

To: barneymg@ntsource.com
Subject: Re: ATW Rally pictures from Day 63
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:41:11 -0500

On Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:37:09 -0500 Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
writes:

> Well it's a little slow going, but I'm getting there.  With about
> 150
> pictures to post, and putting them all on web pages with thumbnail
> links
> and such, and sending it up with a dial up modem to boot, this could
> take
> longer to install on the server that it did to drive through four
> states to
> get the pictures.  But It's about 40% complete, and there's some
> good stuff
> to view, so start here:
>     http://www.chicagolandmgclub.com/photos/atwr

For a narrative on the tour, see http://www.telegraph.co.uk.  One of
their reporters is driving a Facel Vega.  You'll have to register see the
articles, but it is free.  Click on "Motoring" in the top left hand
corner, then look for the article titled "As we arrive, the others
leave."  Once you have that article up, you'll see links for the previous
articles.  No pictures to speak of, unfortunately.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD