RE: My First Post, LBC, and...Problem.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: My First Post, LBC, and...Problem.
From: "George Cahlik" <styloroc2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:42:24 -0500
Sounds like everyone has an idea what this canister is, but just to pin point
it, it is located over the passanger side wheel well, close to  the deal the
holds the bonnet up and the fuses.  The first tube (that has "made" written on
it) I believe goes to the fuel line the other goes to the engine near the spark
plugs

I really appreciate the help everyone, I'd really make my day if I got home
after work and brought the car back to life again.

Thx.
George