Re: radiator overflow

To: MGTD1952@cs.com, saidel@crab.rutgers.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator overflow
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:00:00 -0600
My two top guesses are:
1. Overfilled radiator - especially if filled when the water was cool.
Water expands when it is heated. Plus the water would not circulate as well
causing the quicker temperature rise.

2. Bad radiator cap - not holding pressure

I have my doubts about the cracked head theory so I hope that Bill didn't
"freak out" on that one. I'd check the easy stuff first.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT