Re: Negative A-arms

To: Don Collins <decolins@flash.net>
Subject: Re: Negative A-arms
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:23:28 -0500
Hi Don,

  What's to misalign?  The only thing adjustable is the toe-in.

  We used to decamber the rear on the swing-axle Corvairs.  Hard on
tires.  Same thing as decambering the front of the B.

  Road noise?  How would you tell as loud as you roadster is, er, was.
(G)

  Say, what's tha story on the roadster's engine?

  Keep yer powder dry in all thas rain we're having,

  CR