Re: Clock (77 roadster)

To: d_dibiase@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Clock (77 roadster)
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:29:10 -0400
Dan,
  Clocks in T-series MGs are pretty good pieces of work. The one in my TD
runs fine, gains about one minute per week. Not perfect, but it is 48
years old.
  One source for cleaning, oiling and adjusting is Hal Kramer, 99
Bellmore Dr., Pittsfield, MA  01201.   He also offers a transistor and
diode modification that extends the life of the electric points in the
winder of mechanical clocks.
Bob