Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>, <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:00:26 -0700
I have to agree with Kai on the guns issue. Here in La Paz Bolivia guns are
not allowed unless you get a permit that can take up to two years, money
and lots of explanations as to why you need one.

In Santa Cruz the next largest city guns are readily available and are
carried around like Macho Tokens.
Crime rate in that city is 68% higher than in La Paz. Gun related crimes
90%. I don't want to mess with wether or not Americans should or should not
carry guns but results all over the world show that guns=deaths no matter
how nice the gun owner is.  Enrique
SPAN Inc HeadQuarter
PO BOX 6524
La Paz Bolivia