Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What's the Fascination with Guns and Cars?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 20:40:39 -0700
Not that good a point -- they just collaborated... and were strategically
useless, anyway. Let's face it -- they were 100% surrounded by the Axis
and had no domestic sources of oil, no air force or armor -- they were
meat and they knew it, guns or no guns. I've heard this one before and it
doesn't hold water.

Mike Razor had this to say:

--

Max Heim